Thank you for helping our site reach #1 in Google.
Modafinil In the News
After reading many online posts about Modafinil’s widespread use, I decided to conduct a small survey.
I didn’t want to be obvious about it, so I asked one person every day if they had tried Modafinil for over three months.
Of the 92 people I asked, 29 answered yes, And 15 from the 29 were still using Modafinil at work.
Unscientific, I know but interesting nonetheless!
Modafinil in the Media
Below are a collection of summaries from exciting articles I found. Enjoy!
Researchers Were Shocked!
Five hundred fourteen students at a well-known university were asked do they take or have tried Modafinil?
83% said they had tried Modafinil.
47% responded they are using Modafinil daily.
The top Five Reasons Why.
- Decreased Procrastination,
- Increased Memory,
- Increased Focus,
- Better Decision Making
- and Increased Productivity.
Eighty-three percent of students said they have tried or are still using Modafinil.
Narcolepsy medication Modafinil is the world’s first safe ‘smart drug.’
- and possibly even make people think more creatively.
How Much Does Modafinil Cost?
Prices are in U.S. dollars, and we’ve used 100 tablets of Modalert 200mg as the benchmark.
- High Street Pharma 100 tablets = $104.00,
- Coupon discount applied,
- Sharkmood 100 tablets = $133.00,
- Buymoda 100 tablets = $169.00,
- ModafinilXL 100 tablets = $169.00,
- Mod.AF 100 tablets = $179.00.
When ordering from High Street Pharma, use the coupon code, welcomeback, to receive the discount.
Cognitive enhancement – All on the mind
- Alzheimer’s disease,
- Attention-deficit disorder,
- and the Dementias associated with Parkinson’s disease
- and Schizophrenia.
A Safe Drug to Boost Brainpower
Do ‘smart drugs’ really make us brainier?
It’s Wake-Up Time
Recommend Articles & Recommended Reading